Our History

The Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service is a continuation of the courteous and efficient service initiated by Arthur W. Treffinger, Sr. in 1909.  The original Arthur W. Treffinger Funeral Home was located at 24 N. Ambler Street in the borough of Quakertown.  The former funeral home, located at 20-22 N. Ambler Street, was a private residence before it was remodeled in 1939 by Arthur W. Treffinger, Jr.  Arthur Jr. worked with his father in the funeral service for over 40 years, assuming management of the business following his father's death in 1969.  In August 1978, the Arthur W. Treffinger Funeral Home was purchased by Jeffrey A. Naugle and was renamed Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral Home.

The original Arthur W. Treffinger Funeral Home on Ambler Street

Our Ambler Street Location

Jeffrey A Naugle Funeral Home & Cremation CenterOur New Facility at 135 West Pumping Station Road

After serving the community for one-hundred years, the facilities at the North Ambler Street location have been sold and re-purposed and renovated into apartments.  Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral Home, now with the addition of an on-site crematory, has been renamed Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service and has been relocated to the present facility at 135 West Pumping Station Road in Richland Township on June 1, 2010.  

In January 2017, the business was converted into a restricted business corporation renamed; Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service Ltd., with Jeffrey A. Naugle serving as president and Timothy D. Reigle serving as supervisor.

Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service Ltd. will continue to provide the personal and attentive service that has always been a part of the former Treffinger Funeral Home, the Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral Home and the Jeffrey A. Naugle Funeral & Cremation Service.