What is a Funeral Celebrant?
- A Celebrant is a person who is trained and certified to meet the needs of families during their time of loss.
- A Celebrant serves by providing a funeral service that is personalized to reflect the personality, life and life-style of the deceased.
Why use a Certified Celebrant?
- The training for Celebrants established by the In-Sight Institute seeks to provide the most comprehensive and sensitive training available. It is important that you and your family know that you are being served by someone who understands the process and is prepared to offer the very best service possible.
What does a Certified Celebrant offer the Family?
- A Celebrant has been specifically trained to design a service for your loved one that is completely personal, incorporating those unique stories, songs, and experiences that defined the loved one.
- A Celebrant will schedule a special Family Time for your family to share memories, anecdotes and special moments in the loved one’s life. The essence of the service will be based upon the remembrances of the family
- The Celebrant will spend 8 to 10 hours preparing a Celebrant funeral experience to create a funeral or memorial service that fits the family and encourages healthy grieving.
- The Celebrant can serve at a funeral service, memorial service, graveside service, anniversary tribute, tree planting, bench dedication, or any other gathering designed to honor the deceased.
Who Needs a Celebrant?
- Families who do not have a clergy or church affiliation
- Families who identify themselves as “Spiritual but not Religious”
- Families who want a unique, personalized service
Deacon Timothy D. Reigle, Celebrant
We are very pleased to be able to have a certified funeral celebrant as a part of our full time staff to help us better serve our families. As a licensed funeral director and certified funeral celebrant, Timothy D. Reigle, is uniquely trained,equipped and qualified to serve your family.
Your time together will be one of sharing, remembering, and planning a service that appropriately honors the life of your loved one. Tim will work with you to see that music, video tributes or other ceremonies are an integral part of the service. He will create and present a uniquely tailored service that represents your memories in a meaningful and memorable way.
If you believe a Certified Funeral Celebrant is right for you, contact Tim Reigle.
Proudly serving the communities of Quakertown, Zionhill, Spinnerstown, Richlandtown, Trumbauersville, Shelly, Coopersburg, Pennsburg, Doylestown, Perkasie, Bethlehem, Allentown, Haycock, Ottsville, Milford, Springfield, Lower Saucon, Palisades, Souderton, Telford, Sellersville, Dublin, Hellertown, Center Valley, Montgomeryville, East Greenville and Lehigh Valley PA